Emma Welch is a Concept Artist with a special interest in character and costume design. She has illustrated for freelance tabletop RPG games such as Draculola, but is currently looking for full-time employment.
Emma loves digging deep into history and culture to create unique designs that serve the narrative or mechanics of a game. She believes in pushing visual boundaries to create a memorable experience for the player.
When she isn’t drawing and writing, she is as likely to be nose-deep in a book as going on a walk through the woods.
- Communicated with Production to facilitate accurate printing
- Created alternate design options for customers as needed
- Spoke with customers over the phone and provided support
- Explained complex, company-specific concepts to customers on the phone
- Spoke with teammates in person and over the phone to problem solve
- Reviewed custom T-shirt designs for content concerns
- Performed well within rigid productivity constraints
- Awarded Outstanding Achievement for performance
- Worked in-house with a small team
- Performed within tight time constraints
- Designed broadcast graphics for stations such as ABC and NBC
- Created both short- and long-term work during span of internship
- Provided quality customer service
- Assisted customers at the register and on the floor
- Maintained clean, organized departments
- Explored the creation of a magazine from start to finish
- Assisted in page layouts and photoshoots for magazine
- Communicated closely with a team for efficiency
- Assisted in removals
- Wrote obituaries
- Maintained a presence in the office, greeting customers